Skip to main content

Cafe De Vie @ Metrotown

Thanks to my hubby suggest me to visit :

De Vie Café @ Metro-Town.

Suitable place for couple celebrate their anniversary or birthday.

He brought me there for dinner and order birthday cake for me. Here is some pictures taken by me, so I’m going to upload it here.



Spicy Chicken Chop, yummy!!



I don’t remember this, kindly refer their menu… ha-ha!!
I only remember something like – Fried Rice with Baked Cheese (Mixed Mushroom)




I love this Box (Lovely packing)


Caramel Bailey’s

Not too sweet, I love it ♥

Feel free visit them, focus on their cakes and food, u will love it. 

This is their FB Page:  Cafe De VIe KK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apiwon @ Luyang, Kota Kinabalu

Our Brunch During CNY … Apiwon @ Luyang (HALAL) During CNY, many place for eat “CLOSED”. So we feel Helpless and don’t know which café / restaurant still open. My favourite place is “Apiwon@Luyang”, they open for business as usual, and also NO Additional Charges.  I love their Ngau Chap Mee Hun (Beef Noodles) + Fish Cake. Below are 2 pictures taken by me. *************************************************************** Thanks for Visit + Read my Blog. ♥ Have a Nice Day ♥ By: Ying Csy @ Rachel

PREGIO by Barista Caffe - Sabah

Yesterday we visit this café called  “PREGIO by Barista Caffe – Sabah” , at Metrotown. I heard many ppl give “thumbs up” for them. And I also heard some people who really knows Coffee particularly recommend this café too. I don’t know the reason, because I’m not Coffee Expert yet. Haha! Here are some pictures I took yesterday… ✰ Halal ✰  Spicy Hotdog Pepperoni Pizza ← I roughly remember the dish name. Mocha ... :) Vanilla Latte... Ok Done ~ Have a nice day everyone~ 

Chef Tan's - Coffee, Food, Home

09.08.2013 (Friday) To all Coffee Lovers.... Try this Chef Tan's - Coffee.Food.Home. Near The Peak Vista Condo, Tanjung Lipat there... You won't regret to try their coffee and some western food there. Environment : ✰✰✰✰ Coffee : ✰✰✰✰✰ Snacks : ✰✰✰✰ Western Food : Sorry, didnt try yet. For me this place also good for couples, families and friends. First of all, friends who don't like Noisy place, this is the most suitable place for you to spend your Tea Time or Coffee Time. I Lost my single picture (T__T) So I only upload this *Edited Version*